Hello Group,

Here's a CW nut who wants to hook up a Heil Pro-Set Plus to his K2.  He has the
Heil adapter for connecting to the K2, including a 1/4 female socket for a foot
switch.  He understands about VOX and PTT, and holds the MODE/VOX to cycle
through the SPCH parms which allows the VOX to key the K2 with the indicated
hang time.  VOX mode works okay.  In PTT mode, however, nothing happens when I
short the PTT leads from the 1/4 female socket for a foot switch.  Shouldn't
the K2 blank the receiver and go into transmit mode when he shorts those leads?

Something simple, I suppose, but would appreciate some tips here.

de Joe, aa4nn