Thanks Toby and others.

I looked at the referenced page and saw a note that I could just push my dit paddle closed to initiate PTT. Works for me, so I don't think I want to monkey around with the mic pins and jumpers on the control panel. It is a temporary thing, anyway.

While I am a CW only Op, I promised some ham friends I would provide 60m capability during our DXpedition to Cocos Island, TI9K, starting around February 6, 2008. See http://www.ti9.eu.com

I have the 60m dipole in my yard now, strung up on a fiberglass mast with center at 50ft, ends at 17ft, inverted Vee if you will. I'll be running some tests with my buddies soon.

Thanks for all the help from a terrific group.

73, Joe, aa4nn

See page 18 of
<http://www.elecraft.com/manual/KSB2%20manual%20rev%20E.pdf>.
vy 73 de toby