Bill W5WVO wrote:

> Can somebody at Elecraft let us know when this capability is expected to
> be
> coded and implemented? It sure would be nice if it were in there by the
> time I
> get my K3 in April/May, in time for the ARRL VHF QSO Party in June.

It would also be nice to know when we might see FM TX/RX available,
CW-to-PSK31 actually working, the calibration option for the high stability
TCXO, etc, etc. You guys aren't the only ones waiting for updates to make
the K3 do what we thought it would in the first place.

-----
Julian, G4ILO  K3 s/n: 222 K2 s/n: 392
G4ILO's Shack: www.g4ilo.com
Zerobeat Ham Forums: www.zerobeat.net/smf