On Wed, 27 Feb 2008, Bill Coleman  N2BC wrote:

My, my...  Here's what I propose.   All you folks that are disappointed that
there may be a change in their K3, please send Lisa an email and ask her to put
your order on hold until the K3 stabilizes.

I would love to get bumped up in the queue.  Further more I hope you never get
your K3. Why, because I hope it never stabilizes.

My, my ... perhaps the quickest way for you to jump up in the queue would be to buy a K3 that has already been shipped...would you pay a premium price to have it very quickly?

The fact that it would have none of the mods shouldn't cause concern...since the mods are all easy.

73 k3hrn
Thom,EIEIO
Email, Internet, Electronic Information Officer

www.baltimorehon.com/                    Home of the Baltimore Lexicon
www.tlchost.net/hosting/                 Web Hosting as low as 3.49/month