-----Original Message-----
From: Bill Coleman N2BC

My, my...  Here's what I propose.   All you folks that are disappointed
that there may be a change in their K3, please send Lisa an email and
ask her to put your order on hold until the K3 stabilizes.

I would love to get bumped up in the queue.
--------------------------

I actually know of one person who has done this.  He's told Lisa to hold
off and not ship his rig just yet.  While there are several factors at
play here, two of them are the possibility of getting
possible-maybe-soon-to-be-incorporated mods plus the desire to allow
others to get their rig just a tad sooner.

Now, mind you, there is no official talk of any modifications, and I
seriously doubt that these factors were major in his decision, but the
idea of waiting a few weeks so you can get a rig that is "current" is
apparently not crazy.

When I get my Lisa-gram I have no plans to tell her to wait.

- Keith N1AS -
- K2 5411.ssb.100 -
- K3 Wave 3 -