Don Wilhelm wrote:

> Lennart,
>
> If you have transmit power problems in CW mode or TUNE, then the only
> part of the SSB opyion board that could cause that condition is Q1, Q2,
> Q3 and the associated components.
>
> Look at the KSB2 board schematic near the bottom and you will see which
> components need to be checked.

So I check on the schematic and there is a lot of "RP3" there... When I took
the resistor RP5 and read "473" my brain must have locked up and I put the
"473" resistor as RP3, Should have been at RP5. When I swapped RP3 and RP5
things were going a lot better :-) So it was indeed a component in that
area, a very stupid component to make a mistake on. Those resistor networks
does not exactly fall out by themselves once soldered. One hour later the
board is in place and gives perfectly normal response now.

Thanks for telling me what components to look for mistakes on, saved me a
lot of time.

Best 73,
Lennart