Lennart,

I am glad to hear you found the problem source.
Things like that happen to all of us at one time or another. Mark it up to experience and go on with other things more important.

73,
Don W3FPR

Lennart wrote:

So I check on the schematic and there is a lot of "RP3" there... When I took
the resistor RP5 and read "473" my brain must have locked up and I put the
"473" resistor as RP3, Should have been at RP5. When I swapped RP3 and RP5
things were going a lot better :-) So it was indeed a component in that
area, a very stupid component to make a mistake on. Those resistor networks
does not exactly fall out by themselves once soldered. One hour later the
board is in place and gives perfectly normal response now.

Thanks for telling me what components to look for mistakes on, saved me a
lot of time.

Best 73,
Lennart