Yep, I think Eric wins the 'Simplest Elegant Award' - real neat, never felt like making home-brew key or paddles before - still working on my Morse anyway - but I gotta try that!.

Now, I wonder if Eric would like to start a 'Clipper Kits' business :-)
--
If you must play, decide on three things at the start: the rules of the
game, the stakes, and the quitting time. -Chinese Proverb