"The K2 is an ongoing product that we'll be updating as time permits. As
you may know, we're not a large company, so our engineering resources
will be stretched at times."

I think that after a full year of K3 development, Wayne and the rest of the
Elecraft R&D team should take a break from the K3 and go back to K2
development.

Other than an official Elecraft-supplied buffered audio input and output for data modes, what else would you add to the K2?

Brian Lloyd
Granite Bay Montessori School          9330 Sierra College Bl
brian AT gbmontessori DOT com          Roseville, CA 95661
+1.916.367.2131 (voice)                +1.791.912.8170 (fax)

PGP key ID:          12095C52A32A1B6C
PGP key fingerprint: 3B1D BA11 4913 3254 B6E0  CC09 1209 5C52 A32A 1B6C