On Apr 28, 2008, at 5:26 PM, Lyle Johnson wrote:

I think this is a key point. Open the K2 firmware for others to do development on it would be a great thing.

The K2 DSP firmware is and has been open since inception. Free development tools, too. DSP source code and pointers to tools have been on the Elecraft website since mid-2003.

I was thinking more of the code in the main control processor but it is good to know that the DSP is open. Thanks.

--

73 de Brian, WB6RQN
Brian Lloyd - brian HYPHEN wb6rqn AT lloyd DOT com