A friend of mine, K8EAB, took some pictures at Dayton of the new stuff at Buddipole.

"Several new Buddipole Products were shown for the first time
at the Dayton Hamvention ... I saw the "Automatic Buddipole" at
the QRP Vendor Night presentation, along with a compact 40-amp
super-cap power supply ... the Automatic Buddipole will have a
remote control for bandswitching ...
At a Saturday evening dinner, Chris and Budd showed the new
Buddipole Rotor Control Box ...
There also were prototypes of a 100-watt Dummy Load and a new
shock-corded mast ... another product soon to be available is
a capacitive hat ...

No information on availability dates or prices, but you can bet
if these products were shown at Dayton, it won't be too long until you can place your order ... I got permission to post photos that I took ... http://picasaweb.google.com/weymouth67/BuddipoleAtDayton2008 <http://picasaweb.google.com/weymouth67/BuddipoleAtDayton2008>

73, Wey ...
K8EAB"

Stan
KB4IA