Very interesting. That automatic Buddipole reminds me of C3PO's skinny
younger brother.

Ron AC7AC

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, May 19, 2008 5:48 PM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] Buddipole stuff at Dayton

A friend of mine, K8EAB, took some pictures at Dayton of the new stuff
at Buddipole.

"Several new Buddipole Products were shown for the first time at the Dayton
Hamvention ... I saw the "Automatic Buddipole" at the QRP Vendor Night
presentation, along with a compact 40-amp super-cap power supply ... the
Automatic Buddipole will have a remote control for bandswitching ... At a
Saturday evening dinner, Chris and Budd showed the new Buddipole Rotor
Control Box ... There also were prototypes of a 100-watt Dummy Load and a
new shock-corded mast ... another product soon to be available is a
capacitive hat ...

No information on availability dates or prices, but you can bet if these
products were shown at Dayton, it won't be too long until
you can place your order ...

I got permission to post photos that I took ...

http://picasaweb.google.com/weymouth67/BuddipoleAtDayton2008
<http://picasaweb.google.com/weymouth67/BuddipoleAtDayton2008>

73, Wey ...
K8EAB"