A bandscope like the Flex 5000A's would be ideal. It works great.....as does
the radio, even on CW since I have no need for anything close to 50 wpm. Keep
in mind that the Flex 5000 uses it's own, high performance sound card, not a
typical PC sound card. But there are knobs and buttons on the K3. I still have
to have a radio with knobs........a K3 and a K2. I may control these rigs from
a PC at times, but still love to tune and listen. It will be interesting to see
what evolves for a bandscope with the K3 even though I probably will not be
interested in one.

73,
Dave N8AG

K3 #414