n4lq wrote:
Confused.....What is FIR vs. IIR? Can't find it in the manual.

It's not in the manual. They are two different types of DSP filters. I think FIR has slightly less ringing, but IIR has...something else. Anyway, some people may prefer the sound of one to the other.

When you say "just these two bandwidths"...I thought the FLxBW settings were for the crystal filters, not the DSP so how do you change this setting for 50hz when it's not even a filter in the menu?

This wasn't supposed to be a permanent user interface, I think. Anyway this parameter only relates to the DSP, not to the crystal filter.

Since I have the 200hz filter in slot 4, do I change it to IIR on?

It doesn't matter which filter you have selected. Just go to the filter bandwidth parameter and hit 7 until you see IIR ON.
Vic, K2VCO
Fresno CA
http://www.qsl.net/k2vco