Interesting, since MCU version 2.00 already,it is possible to use the front panel buttons RX ant, PRE, ATT, XFIL AFX while in TX Mode!
The filter settings cannot be yet changed however.

Very useful addition, however no feedback is provided when a key is pressed during TX - it all happens when the rig passes in RX mode. I got surprised to hear all of a sudden a relay click when my K3 passed in RX mode. It was the RX Ant relay after I had pressed the RX Ant button during TX mode :-)

Thank you once more Elecraft!

73s Nick