"Channel hopping" doesn't seem to offer anything useful to me. It would have been nice if rotating VFO A not only displayed the frequency stored but instantly assigned it to a VFO so the K3 could be used in the same manner as a crystal controlled transceiver (without having to press M-V again). As the K3 lacks a V/M switch, I guess it will not operate in a channelised manner any time soon.

73 Dave
K3/100 #80