Bill,

My values are as follows but I am not sure how applicable they will be to
another radio.

I did the calibration with SMTR MD in the ABS setting so that the preamp in
or out would not have an affect.  I found that for the best accuracy it was
necessary to do the calibration whichever SMTR MD mode you planned to
operate (ABS or nor).

SMTR OF 017
SMTR SC 016

Ken, N0QO