good morning,

the KRX3 arrived and I installed it yesterday. After doing the VCO calibration
and filter settings it is working fine.
I have observed two things that are not clear to me so I wanted to ask if this
is the same at your K3's.

When I switch SUB on and I have the antenna shared between the main RX
and the sub RX and both are exactly on the same frequency I can hear a
strange "stereo" sound in the headphones. It sounds like the signal is
moving in my head from left to right. It reminds me to a zero beat at about 1
hz. Is this normal?

Second: I have a relative strong birdy (S3-4) at 7120 khz which is
microfoning when I tap on the K3. It is only present in USB!
There is another one with lower intensity (S1) at 14.185 - no microfoning
when I tap. The birdy on 6m that I had befor I added the KRX3 has
disappeared completely here.

73! de Werner OE9FWV

--
You cannot kill time without injuring eternity.-- Thoreau

Email powered by Pegasus Mail free at <http://www.pmail.com>
Homepage: <http://www.qsl.net/oe9fwv/>
Fone +43 5522 75013
Fax +43 820 555 85 2621