Hi, Folks,

I have a K2, serial 4004 with 203d & 1.07 firmware.  I am trying to
interface it with a Ten-Tec 1208 6m transverter.

The transverter has a 36 MHz IF and it works fine.  When connected to ANT2,
I can tune to the 14 MHz band on the K2 and send/receive 6m signals with no
problem

The problem occurs when I try to set up the TRN1 setting on the K2 menu.  I
use RF=36, IF=14, Offset=0 and Out=5w.   The display indicates 50XXX.XX, but
I don't receive any signals.

It is as if there is no connection to the antenna.  Even when sending a
signal from another 6m rig in the same room, there is no reception on the
K2.  I can switch back down to 20m and once again everything works from the
transverter.

I have read the application notes on the Elecraft web site and gone through
the manual carefully.  But either there is something wrong or I am missing
some important detail.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks and 73,

John, WA6L