I just noticed that after a fun and uneventful (no failures) weekend of ARRL
SS CW one of my K3s has developed a strange symptom.   I have done nothing
other than turn the K3 off last night and then on this morning.

Perhaps I pushed something by mistake, but I have no idea what that could
have been.   I have turned the K3 off/on but have not yet done a CPU reset.

K3# 1193
Running:  2.46 code

The following buttons are failing and the others seem to be working fine.

Failing buttons:

Band / Mode: the right side of the buttons don't work
MODE (the up side) - down works fine
TEST - does not function
BAND (the up side) - down works fine
QSK - does not work
Other buttons:
SPOT/PITCH - no impact to either function
NR/ADJ - no impact when pushed
RATE/LOCK - neither function works
ANT - locked on Ant 1, will not select Ant 2

Anyone have any suggestions???

Thanks,
Bruce - N1LN