The K3 does not do this simply because there is a separate display for both
VFOs
and are shown at the same time.  So  you always know what your RX and TX
frequencies are.  The K2 does this because it does not have a dedicated freq
display for VFO B.

73,
Greg - AB7R
Whidbey Island WA
NA-065

On Tue Nov 18 13:47 , David Pratt  sent: