I worked 18 hours of the contest, 435 Qs, 178 mults, final score of 194,910.

The K3 performed flawlessly using it in conjunction with an Icom IC-2KL and
AT-500.

My biggest gripe is the number of long tuner-uppers on DX calling
frequencies - there's no excuse for it.  If you can afford a station, you
can afford a dummy load - plain and simple.

Even with the narrow filtering on my K3, I was unable at times to filter QRM
from the passband - some stations like to tuck right in underneath you if
you're calling CQ, often within a few hundred hertz of where you are -
annoying to say the least, not to mention the difficulty in filtering them
out even with the narrowest of filters.  I won't mention names or point
fingers but I heard a couple of well known contesting "superstations"
employing these tactics.