I've recently run a series of measurements comparing the commanded power
output with measured power output for my K3, using an HP437B/8482A power
meter.

The details are at
http://www.cliftonlaboratories.com/k3_power_setting_accuracy.htm

After updating my K3's firmware to the most recent beta releases and
running the calibration procedure, I found a considerable improvement
over the "as received" K3. There's still some frequency and power level
dependency in the K3's wattmeter, but it isn't too bad, with almost all
frequencies and power levels being within +/- 10%.

Jack K8ZOA
www.cliftonlaboratories.com