Before I start tearing things apart, and rewiring connectors I would like to
ask if anyone has found an easy way to get +5V from the ACC connector to use
for TX Inhibit on pin 7?

Searching the list archive I found that this question was asked before by N1EU:
"Is there a convenient +5V source for
wiring the required pull-up resistor to Aux I/O Pin 7?", no answer to it was
found.

I am looking at taking out one of the grounds at pin 5 or 12 and running a
jumper from RP2 (10 k resistor chip with unused pins).

I don't want to use the 12VDC out for this purpose.

Niko - AC6DD