A few weeks ago on this reflector I mentioned that I was using my two
K3s for diversity. I have two full station setups (primarily for RTTY
contesting), and one is connected to 80/20/10 antennas and the other
to a 40/15. Also, each separate station feeds a different side
earpiece in my headphones, so it was very easy for me to implement
diversity just by linking the VFOs together through N8LP's LP-Bridge
program. Even though the "other" K3 is on the "wrong band" antenna,
it all works FB. I have not tried to link the master oscillators in
the K3s, but I did carefully tweak the freq calibration so they are
on the same freq (within tenths of a Hz, I think).

Since I already had the two radios here, it made sense for me to do
diversity with them when the second radio was not busy, but maybe not
so sensible to buy one solely for this.

also the LP-Pan reflector.

Jerry W4UK