Bud,

I suspect your Line In level control may be set to zero. This cannot be
adjusted while MIC+LIN is on. In order to adjust the Line In level, you have
to set MAIN:MIC SEL to LINE IN. Then adjust the LINE IN level using the MIC
control. After the Line In level is set to an appropriate level, you can
then set your MAIN:MIC SEL back to RPH and turn MIC+LIN back ON. See the
page in the manual on the Main menu functions (p. 52).

73,
Rich VE3KI