Don,

Does it matter if the rigs not in use are turned off?  I assumed that
they would have more immunity to overload if the unused rig was not
turned on.  The Alpha Delta instructions says the switches are meant
to be used for switching multi antennas and one rig or multi
receivers.  They do not mention multi transceivers.  I use two
transceivers with one antenna but I removed the protection plug
(Arcplug) as I wasn't sure if that was the reason they didn't
recommend the switch for multi transceivers.  But I always leave the
unused rig turned off.  No problem so far but I only run 100 watts
maximum.

73
Rick Dettinger   K7MW