I have enjoyed very much all the comments on the subject of QRP and the rigs
(Wayne mentioned), K1s, K2s, K3s. etc.  There are others of course and bet
many started with that 6L6 and thought it was the most powerful station on
earth.  Many of us old timers are reliving and with the good receivers now
days like Elecraft, Ten-Tec and others we are truly able to enjoy lower
power more, because the distant stations can hear us better.

A challenge is good in anything we undertake and create a spirit of mission.
QRP is obviously a challenge for better antennas, better coax, more skilled
operating, better tennis balls to get it over that limb or more donuts.
There is something for everyone in Ham Radio and the fellowship is a
wonderful part.  This reflector is a large positive to this end.

Now I'll be quiet and crawl back up the headphones and play QRP with my K2
knowing the K3 and Orion is near by.

73, lynn W4NL