I am fairly new to HF, and never thought I'd want to try QRP. But I'm
fascinated by it now. I just finished building a K2 a couple weeks ago and
was thrilled to get K5D as my first contact on the radio. 10 watts into a
67' dipole barely 20 feet off the ground. I know that K5D isn't halfway
around the world, but just knowing I could get the Caribbean on a radio