John,

I guess no-one except myself looked at the data sheets for the drivers.
They clearly show the snubber diodes.  Do a Google search for 'ULN2803
datasheet' and/or 'TD62083AP datasheet' if you need to see the diodes.

The snubber diodes are in the octal relay driver chip, and yes, they
will work more than once unless the driver chip is fried.

If you look at the data generated by Jack Smith and posted just today,
you will find that the inductive kick voltage will be snubbed at about
14.4 volts, so the 50 volt capacitors should be fine.  Your prior ESD
problems do present an uncommon set of events, and based on that fact,
you may want to go with the 100 volt caps, but I do not believe they are
necessary.

73,
Don W3FPR