I don't think I am mixing anything.

I have a folder for 3.14 and one for the new Beta 3.19. When I get ready to do
a load, I see what is now installed in my K3 before I "Send All Firmware to
K3".

After trying to load 3.19 it says Installed in the K3: MCU = 03.19, FPF = N/A,
DSP1 = 02.16, DSP2 = 0219, DVR = 01.03. Available: MCU = 03.19, FPF = 01.01,
DSP1 = 02.17, DSP2 = 02.17.

This seems to be what would be expected if the load failed and my I previously
had a good 3.14 firmware load.

When I try to reload from my 3.14 folder, I end with MCU = 03.14  and FPF =
N/A. This seems what I would expect if the MCU load works and the FPF load
aborts.

73,
Paul