i knew there was a reason to buy those old Wavetek generators for $
20...at the club auction.  one works... one dead ,,,but what a supply
of nice machined knobs.
The fit the shafts ...perfectly... a tad big  and gray,,,,

Look around your piles of stuff, you might find something that fit
perfectly,,,,
    for field day,this gray color might be great to highlight the
af/balance controls.

    the position indicators are cut into the front face of the
controls, so if you can see the knob, you see where it is
set.(nice)..( now to machine them down a bit.....)bil

If I ever finish them ( black anodize)  I'll make pictures,,,

bill    ( with another broken knob, & waiting till the 'new' ones appear,)