Keep in mind that the xtal "roofing" filters don't set the final bandwidth.
They just protect the later stages of the K3 from really huge signals
outside the roofing filter bandwidth. The "final" bandwidth is set by the
DSP system in the second I.F. The DSP bandwidth is adjustable over a very
wide range by turning a knob on the front of the K3.

You'll get a 2.7 kHz filter with the base K3 (at least the last I looked
;-). It's perfect for SSB and, frankly, I prefer it for SWLing AM on the HF
bands to a 6 kHz filter and using the envelope (AM) detector. Receiving
double-sideband, full carrier AM as an SSB signal removes all sorts of
issues with AM on the short waves. Selective fading, where the carrier drops
out causing serious distortion, or in which one sideband shifts in phase
with respect to the other over the skip path are no longer a problem when
listening in SSB mode.

For really critical listening, especially to music, most prefer the 6 kHz
filter and using AM mode (envelope detection).

Bottom line, for SWLing, SSB and most Data and CW, the 2.7 kHz will do very
well since you can crank down the DSP bandwidth as needed. Then you said you
wanted an FM filter, so that's a given for the basic configuration.

Next I'd suggest a 6 kHz filter for listening to AM stations in full
double-sideband-full-carrier mode. And beyond that perhaps a narrower filter
- 1 kHz or 500 Hz - to augment your digital/CW operations. They will be of
significant benefit if you're using the K3 in a very dense signal
environment where there are likely very strong signals inside the bandpass
of the 2.7 KHz filter.

Of course you can add filters at any time, even if you buy a
factory-assembled K3. Full instructions are in your Owner's manual. If you
don't have the KRX3 subreceiver, adding filters is 'hammer simple', taking
only a few minutes after you pull the top and bottom covers. If you have the
KRX3, you'll need to consider what filters you want to equip it with,
keeping in mind it's receive-only. Adding filters then takes a little longer
since there's more disassembly involved, but it's still a well documented
and straightforward procedure to do in  the field requiring nothing more
than a screwdriver.

Ron AC7AC