I just downloaded the latest K3 Utility and Beta Firmware. Although the
downloads were successful, the K3 would no longer talk to my logging program
(Turbolog 4).

At first I thought the problem was related to the new firmware but after
reloading an older version with the same result, I guessed, correctly, that
the new K3 Utility was the issue.

My logging program was set at 4800 baud for the K3 previously whereas I
discovered that the new K3 Utility runs at 9600 baud. I did a quick edit of
the K3 parameters in the logging program and all is fine again.

This may be of interest to anyone who is having similar problems.

73

Barry Simpson  VK2BJ