> I thought that this had all been fixed in the firmware. Does anyone know how
> to get rid of the noise as 6m is now effectively unusable ?

You might need to do this again:

In the CONFIG:VCO MD menu entry, tap ‘1’ until you see “SPI 2”
(the default is “SPI 1”). This alters the timing of data sent to the
synthesizer, which in turn changes the spectrum of SPI-bus
signal noise. It has no impact on performance. You will also need to
add two resistors and two diodes to the bottom of the RF board
(see application note on our K3 modifications web page).

73,

Lyle KK7P