I have been trying out the new AM-Sync mode by listening to WWV on its 5
frequencies and am seeing something that I wonder is a "problem" for my K3
(#1292) or is it being seen by others as well.  I have observed that on the
10MHz WWV frequency only, that my K3 will momentarily "unlock" with the
frequency jumping either up or down by as much as 200 Hz.  The frequency
quickly, less than a second, will be corrected, and all is well again.  This
occurs at what appears to be entirely random timing, from several minutes,
to as often as a few seconds.  I haven't noticed this happening on any of
the other WWV frequencies that I have observed, being all of the rest except
2.5MHz which is not open to me this morning.  I did notice this yesterday on
10MHz, but did not check the other frequencies until today. I find it
difficult to believe that WWV is having "jumps" in its 10MHz transmission.
Has anyone else noticed this, or do I need to be giving Elecraft help desk a
call?

Ken, NU4I