> I have observed that on the 10MHz WWV frequency only, that my
> K3 will momentarily "unlock" with the frequency jumping either
> up or down by as much as 200 Hz.  The frequency quickly, less
> than a second, will be corrected, and all is well again.
> This occurs at what appears to be entirely random timing,
> from several minutes, to as often as a few seconds.

The 10 MHz WWV may be the worst place to check the performance
of the K3 Sync-AM.  I feel the 10 MHz WV transmitter has some
apparent frequency modulation and audio distortion not present
on any of the other frequencies (or on WWHV when I can hear it).

On the other hand, I also detect the momentary "unlock" on the
15 MHz WWV transmissions but those unlocks are associated with
audible fading.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV