With all the recent discussion about the W2 I decided to actually read the
on-line manual and check the specs for my self.

Upon further reading I discovered that to set the SWR alarm feature it is
necessary to have a PC connected and to set the alarm each time the unit is
powered up.

If possible, it would be nice to be able to turn on the alarm feature from the
front panel of the W2 and once set,  have the alarm enable in memory so that it
was not necessary to do this every time the unit is power cycled..

OBTW I am very pleased with the current firmware load for the K3.

Thanks & 73,
Bill - K6WLM
K3
K2