I have a few of these cables that I stash away from other electronics.  Its a
stereo 1/8 plug that
breaks out to two RCA male plugs.  You get these alot when you buy TVs, VCRs,
CD players and the
such.  At the time I don't need them so I just toss them into a box for future
use.

73,
Greg - AB7R
Whidbey Island WA
NA-065

On Tue Jan  5  9:53 , "Jim Brown"  sent: