I am sure I can scrounge up at least a few of these cables..... 1/8 stereo male
to two RCA
Males.  Cables are about 3ft long.  If you are interested you can send me $3 to
cover the
cost of a small padded envelope and shipping and I'll send what I have.  I'll
make a list of
confirm with each
person.

73,
Greg - AB7R
Whidbey Island WA
NA-065

On Tue Jan  5 10:02 , Keith Hamilton  sent: