Jonas Fonseca <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Ok, thanks for the warning, however, I thought that I expressed that I
> do not really consider ECMAScript related crashes as something to worry
> about for the current stable version.

2007-05-27:
<paakku> fonseca: Should bug 755 be fixed in 0.11.3.GIT or 0.11.4.GIT?
<fonseca> paakku: I don't really care about ECMAScript bugs.

Crashes caused by dangling pointers may be exploitable (unlike
crashes caused by null pointers).  I think they should be fixed
regardless of whether they occur in ECMAScript support or
elsewhere in ELinks.  And I especially don't want to become
responsible of making a release crash more than the previous one.

> I will try to find time to release 0.11.4 in the start of June.

I don't think I'll be able to fix things properly before that,
so I have now reverted the two commits from elinks-0.11.