* Kalle Olavi Niemitalo <k...@iki.fi> [2009-02-21 13:31:59 +0200]:

>Charlie Kester <corky1...@comcast.net> writes:
>
>> When I set the terminal options to 256-color, everything on the screen
>> starts blinking!
>>
>> I'm using iTerm 0.9.6.1201 on OS X Leopard (10.5.6) and have the
>> terminal emulation set as xterm-color.
>
>iTerm apparently requires that the command to choose one color
>out of 256 is the only thing in the SGR control sequence.  Try this
>untested patch to iTerm.

I applied this patch to iTerm.  I haven't yet done any exhaustive tests
to see if it causes problems elsewhere, but I can confirm that it fixes
the problem with blinking in elinks when terminal options are set to 256
colors.  I've tweaked many of the UI color settings, using hex rgb
values, and everything seems to work as expected.

Thanks!