On Thu, 14 May 2009 08:51:40 -0600
Suzhen Li <suzh...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
> I use elinks-0.11.1-5.1.el5. My applcation is running on tomcat5 with
> jboss-seam-2.0.2.SP1 and trinidad 1.2.5.

So this is using Java?  Do you have ELinks compiled against something
like spidermonkey and is it enabled in ELinks itself vis the options
manager?  Even then there's going to be no guarantee you'll be able to
get it to work in ELinks -- its JS support is minimal.

> Please help me, I'm on an urgent situation.

This isn't endearing to those who give their time to answer emails.
You're no more deserving of an answer than someone else.

-- Thomas Adam

--
"It was the cruelest game I've ever played and it's played inside my
head." -- "Hush The Warmth", Gorky's Zygotic Mynci.