On 05/14/2009 10:51 AM, elinks-users-boun...@linuxfromscratch.org wrote:
> Hi All,
> I use elinks-0.11.1-5.1.el5. My applcation is running on tomcat5 with
> jboss-seam-2.0.2.SP1 and trinidad 1.2.5.
> After I load the page with elinks, then click then submit button on my
> page, the form does not be submited (I mean I do not see my backend
> method called).
>
> (I used IE and firefox, they work good.)
>
> Any idea?

I would be helpful to have the HTML source for the document in question.

Most likely, your application is using ECMAScript.  ELinks has support
for ECMAScript, but only very limited support.

Make sure that ECMAScript support was compiled in:  Go to Help -> About
and look for 'ECMAScript' under 'Features'.

Make sure that ECMAScript support is enabled:  Go to Setup -> Options
manager -> ECMAScript and make sure that the Enable is set to 1.

If the Web application still does not function, it may be using features
that ELinks does not support.  ELinks uses either SEE or the Mozilla
project's SpiderMonkey engine, so it supports the full core language,
but it does not support all of the interfaces that scripts need to
manipulate the document (DOM support is very limited).  Without seeing
the HTML for the document, one can't be sure whether this is the cause
of your problem, but it is the most likely explanation.

Good luck,

--
Miciah Masters <miciah.mast...@gmail.com> / <mdm0...@ecu.edu>