Dear elinks users and developers,
Thank you for this wonderful browser. I would like to ask for help
with the following issues.

I have bound Tab to move-link-next and Shift-Tab to move-link-prev in
my elinks.conf.
        1. Shift-Tab works correctly in X, but behaves like Tab when I pass
to the console (Alt-Ctrl-F1). Any other keybinding for this function
works properly both in console and in X.
        2. When not on a link, Tab moves the cursor to the link closest to
the top of the page; is there a way to force the link to jump to the
nearest link instead?
        3. Greek characters appear oddly spaced out when typing in forms or
the Go-to-URL bar in X.

The first two questions above were raised by David Collins in

http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/pipermail/elinks-users/2008-July/001686.html
from where I'm plagiarising above.

Information
---------------
~> elinks --version
ELinks 0.11.3 (built on Apr 11 2008 11:30:10)

Features:
Standard, IPv6, gzip, bzip2, Periodic Saving, Timer, Cascading Style Sheets,
Protocol (File, FTP, HTTP, NNTP, URI rewrite, User protocols), SSL (GnuTLS),
MIME (Option system, Mailcap, Mimetypes files), LED indicators, Bookmarks,
Cookies, Form History, Global History, Scripting (Lua, Perl, Ruby),
Goto URL History,
Search History

~> uname -a
Linux luc 2.6.24-24-generic #1 SMP Wed Apr 15 15:54:25 UTC 2009 i686 GNU/Linux

~> xterm -version
XTerm(229)

~> cat .zshrc | grep L
export LC_CTYPE='en_GB.UTF-8'