I don't see the familiar /Normal/Regexp/Extended regex options on the
search popup dialog.

I don't think I have changed anything in the config file, and the
Options manager under Document-> Browsing -> Searching doesn't bring up
anything relevant.

I checked the features.log and it looks like ./configure was unable to
find the TRE lib's, presumably because I'm at a release of TRE that's no
longer compatible.

Both libtre and libtre-dev are installed:

| $ dpkg -l | grep libtre
|
| libtre-dev  0.7.5-1 development package forlibtre4 regexp library
| libtre4     0.7.5-1 regexp matching library with approximate matching

But in any case, I thought that the TRE lib's were only relevant when
performing 'approximate' matching... (?)

Brief snapshot of my ./configure optiions:

| $ elinks -version
|
| ELinks 0.13.GIT 2648123e8f752d5d936f1c04c8e02efc27ca8264
| Built on Jan 11 2010 15:21:52
|
| Features:
| Standard, IPv6, gzip, UTF-8, Combining characters, Periodic Saving,
| Viewer (Search History, Timer, Marks), Cascading Style Sheets, Protocol
| (Authentication, File, FTP, Gopher, HTTP, NNTP, URI rewrite, User
| protocols), SSL (OpenSSL), MIME (Option system, Mailcap, Mimetypes
| files), LED indicators, Bookmarks, Cookies, ECMAScript (SpiderMonkey),
| Form History, Global History, Scripting (Spidermonkey ECMAScript),
| Exmode, Goto URL History

Thanks,

CJ