16-Sep-2010 числа, в 22:37 часов, Simon Ruderich написал(а) следующее:

> >> I have use ELinks 0.11.6. When html page in utf-8, elinks will
> >> display "п " instead of "К" character.
> >
> > The same bug in ELinks 0.11.7.
>
> Could you please try Git HEAD? It works fine for me here.

I can 'wget' and './configure && make'

> Also some more information might be useful to developers (which I'm
> not), like system, used libraries (ncurses version etc.), locales,
> etc.

OpenBSD 4.6, koi8-r, ncurses.10.0, curses.10.0, iconv.6.0, iconv.5.0
(there is more than 490 libraries in the ldconfig output and I do now
know which one of them may interest developers).

ELinks 0.11.7 (built on Sep 14 2010 06:14:06)

Features: Standard, Fastmem, No Backtrace, IPv6, gzip, No mouse,
Periodic Saving, Timer, Cascading Style Sheets, Protocol (BitTorrent,
File, Finger, FTP, Gopher, HTTP, URI rewrite, User protocols), SSL
(GnuTLS), MIME (Option system, Mailcap, Mimetypes files), LED
indicators, Bookmarks, Cookies, Form History, Global History, Goto URL
History, Search History

> + privacy is necessary
It is true.

--
/4625
I accept tar, bz2, gz, rar compressed files.