Gerald Richter wrote:
>>Version of embperl is 2.0.0, mod_perl 2.0.1, apache 2.0.54
>>(prefork mpm only), perl 5.8.4.
>>
>>Any ideas ?
>>

> How does your httpd.conf look like?
>
> Did you load the C part with LoadModule and the Perl part (with PerlModule
> or use) both on startup?

using PerlModule seems to have fixed the problem. I'm using an handler
written by me and it has a "use Embperl" on top:
----
package myHandler;

use Apache2;
use Embperl;
----

Now with "PerlModule" in httpd.conf it's working ok.

Thanks.

> Gerald

DISCLAIMER: This message may contain confidential information or privileged
material and is intended only for the individual(s) named. If you are not a
named addressee and mistakenly received this message you should not copy or
otherwise disseminate it: please delete this e-mail from your system and notify
the sender immediately. E-mail transmissions are not guaranteed to be secure or
error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed,
arrive late or incomplete or contain viruses. Therefore, the sender does not
accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message
that arise as a result of e-mail transmissions. Please request a hard copy
version if verification is required. Critical Software.