> >        - Diretive Embperl_Output_Esc_Charset allows to
> >          generaly switch between Latin1, Latin2 and UTF-8.
> >          (For UTF-8 this is not necessary when Perl's UTF-8
> >           Flag is correctly set, but this is not the case
> >           for all datasources)
> >

> Hello,
>
>   deos it mean I don't have to cimpile it with epchar.min if
> I don't wanr Latin2 chars escaped? Just compile it as it is
> and add 'Embperl_Output_Esc_Charset Latin2 '? Cool...

Yes :-)

Gerald

P.S. "Embperl_Output_Esc_Charset Latin2" is not offically supported yet,
only numeric constant are tested, so to be sure use

Embperl_Output_Esc_Charset 2

Also using Latin2 might work (There is code in Embperl to use symbolic
constants instead of numbers, but it's not really tested yet)

** Virus checked by BB-5000 Mailfilter **