The new RT kernel is out, there is a test graph under load which should
answer a lot of questions on latency.

 https://www.osadl.org/Single-View.111+M5acfc476362.0.html

 I have a question on what to do with the Preempt-RT patches for EMC , where
do they go ?

 2.4 , 2.5 ....

 They are really not invasive, it's mainly rtapi ... and you have to do the
build for preempt-RT, so there is NO impact for the other ones.

 Anyhow, can we agree if they go in a separate branch , and to which version
? so that we can get them included.

 Lars Segerlund.